In disguize

In disguize

Friday, May 20, 2011

Ghost writer over and out

Well, yesterday surprising Doe at her school went  really well.  Bob pulled off the visit with Bob precision and despite being pulled over for speeding we made it on time.  The little darlings were wonderful and we got to meet many of Doe's friends and co workers.  I know that they are all going to miss her greatly!  We have officially turned over Flat Doe,  the scrapbook and blog to her and I see that she already made her first entry.   So now what?????  Well stay tuned I am thinking I feel a blog of my own formulating.  And you never know Flat Doe make turn up in the most unlikely place and time.


Ms. Doe's Class  My those chairs are really tiny!

Bye, Bye School

Need I say more

Calvin


Bob plants aren't they beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment