In disguize

In disguize

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another spin on VAD and the Florida Caverns


Our intrepid blogger just found more mystery pictures from the caverns, so she says.   I can't wait to see which ones she posts.  We did get to take a cave tour before we left which was great fun.  I do not recommend wearing Crocs on a slippery wet surface at one point Bob and Sasha were pulling me up the slope in the Cave cause I could not get traction. Our Park Ranger Tour guide said not to touch anything and being the ever vigilant well behaved guests we didn't.  But I can not say that about this one group from out of State. They were obnoxious and touched all the stalagmites. Bad People Bad!     
Oh Yea we had the absolute BESTEST Meal at the Oaks restaurant. Best fried shrimp and homemade yeast rolls this side of the Mason Dixon Line 

 Resurrection Lilly

 Who Knows

Swamp area that we pulled over illegally at 

A special moment with a friend



The displays that I got to put together

Eastern Fence Lizard

Bob and Sasha


Excitement Building

I need a bedazzled Hangar!

Ok, this fence is not comfortable

quick take the picture

Into the Cave

Wedding Cake
Hah, Got your picture


Underground smiles

Towards the end of the tour  We are allowed to touch this stalactite

Touching

Touching

HELP

Oh My

 Are we done yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment