In disguize

In disguize

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Georgia on my mind....

My friend Sasha and her family take a trip to Georgia every year. Her family stays at Florence Marina State Park. They rents cabins and spends a few days in the Georgia wilderness. I got to come along!!


It is about a 3 hour drive from Panama City, FL. to Omaha, GA. I sat with my new friend Little David. He was only 3 months old, so he did sleep quite a bit.

Little David and I
I also got to sit with my friend Sara. We took a moment to smile for the camera.


Sara and I
Once we arrived I got a full tour of the park. Below are some pictures of the many things I saw.



Taking a break...

Hello

I got to see the Marina with my friend Mason. Then we went fishing. I rode in a boat with Big David and Little David.  

Here we go!!

Little David and I look excited don't we!!
I didn't catch any fish this year. But all in all it was a fun tirp. Until next year I will have Georgia on my mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment