In disguize

In disguize

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Christmas, Gators, Polar Bears - OH MY

  Well since it is April I though it might  JUST BE ABOUT TIME TO COMMENT ON Christmas.  I spent the holidays with my friends and they started out bright and sunny in time for the Destin Christmas parade.  We gathered up on Saturday Morning in December of LAST YEAR and enjoyed the floats, and grabbed lots of Throws. ( a southern tradition).
Hey Mista, throw me some Beads (oops, wrong parade)

Then it was of to the Gaylord Palms Resort for a little R&R.
Room with a view
Swamp shack

Southern Most Point in U.S.A.
Then to finish off our stay we had ICE a frozen concoction of Ice, color and fun!  This is as close to snow and ice us Southern types get.

bundling up 

Which stocking is mine?

My friends


No comments:

Post a Comment