In disguize

In disguize

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friends, of Friends

On patrol with Sasha
Joey
Rebekah
Well it seems they have lost track of me again but never fear  just when it seems lost one of my friends pops up.  I actually spend my summers volunteering for the Florida Park Service and this summer I got to spend it as an Interpreter doing  programs for the public and campers at 2 parks.  But I have to honestly say even before I started I was asked to help with the Command Center for Florida with the Oil spill which was exciting.  Out of all the people; they asked little ol me to help so I made bunches of new friends but I will save that story for another day.  Well my time was up at the end of July and my friends were so distraught ( I think)  they  said we know lets make Flat DOE'S and keep her with us always. So today I want to introduce you to some of my friends.    

Chris and his drum 

No comments:

Post a Comment