In disguize

In disguize

Saturday, October 9, 2010

An Epitaph for a desk and Pom Pom Fringe

Todays thoughts are on organization, being me and a teacher its imperative that we be organized.  7 people work out of 1 office which can lead to a lot of stuff being left around.  Well one of my friends left town for a week and I spent the whole week organizing, labeling  the desk, and storage room.  It was all very neat and clean!  Well she came back (I wont mention any names) and the picture says it all I had to cover my eyes.  I think this took only a week to revert back.  Notice the Pom Pom Fringe Isn't it Cute?   We had been working on an jelly fish project for kids and she bought this pom pom ribbon to use as the tentacles.  Well there were a few of us that were not to keen on this look and as Tim Gunn says " Stay true to your self" we ignored her pleadings to use it.   Well to brighten her return  we decorated her desk with the fringe and I can report as of 3 months it is still there.  I think she really liked it. Who could have known. She keeps muttering about needing a sombrero and fuzzy dice so I will leave that alone and let her follow her own style adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment