In disguize

In disguize

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sorry for the delay between posts, but I do have an excuse!

By now most of you are not impressed with my blogging...I tend to procrastinate and do everything else but blog.  I must admit I am also addicted to Spider Solitare.  When I sit down at the computer, the little spider icon just taunts me, until I touch it and then I have to play the new cards I have been dealt!  Once I win, I, of course play again, and my winning streak is on the line.  So...it is a vicious web of Spider solitare that I get caught in.  So today, after only 2 games of solitare, here I am writing.  Yeah, you have a new post to read. Please check back soon, as I am really (yes, really) going to try to post on a much more regular basis than once a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment